Here Comes The Science Bit ¶
Sunday 13th May, 2012
The worst offenders might be shampoo adverts, but egregious pseudo-science is not exactly rare in fiction. Joined by The Science Of Fiction regular Djuke Veldhuis, we take a look at what gets scribbled in beside the bits in the script marked “technobabble”.
- BBC News: Tackling the trade in human flesh pills
- io9: Remember when we thought we’d get all our nutrition from pills and bars?
- Wired: Physicist uses maths to avoid traffic penalty
- That Mitchell and Webb Look on brushing tongues
- Death Cab for Cutie – Crooked Teeth
- Placebo – Every You Every Me
- Clint Mansell – Leaving Earth